Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I Back Up the Secure Folder on the Note 7

You'll just have to save whatever is in there to a cloud or sd card like stated above. The naughty folder feature was great though. Hopefully they will make it available for the S7 edge eventually in light of this situation.
The S7edge doesn't have a secure folder but it does have a built-in "hide" feature

honeybrownfan

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I Back Up the Secure Folder on the Note 7

My Knox by Samsung is available in the Google Play store, if you still are using a Samsung device. It is almost the same as Secure Folder.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I put all my accessories for sale on Craig's list Gear F2, Gear Circle and Gear VR. I'm without wireless tech again ha ha. It's a lot if you think about it. That's 3 devices that you have to keep track of charged and synced.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Update...finally coming around to day that FedEx retraced their steps that next morning and my mom tossed the package into the foyer. Unfortunately, I had to return my NOTE 7 and so I have no sd card slot phone at the moment to use that fabulous free gift card. Awaiting for LG v20.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I had the same experience as another member! My Gear VR came today, but FedEx had the address but no apartment number, but it shows my apt number on the tracking address and shipping notification from Samsung and FedEx. The FedEx guy at least called me to ask where I was located!

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
FYI you can still use the N7 with the VR!! I've been watching you tube VR videos and it's pretty cool. Just dont dock it as you will get the safety message. You have to hold flat against the lenses while watching a video.. Journey through space had me ducking my head in the Asteroid belt haha

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I made out! I got the Fit2 on the first Note, the second note I got the 256gb memory card ( Just came in the mail 2 days ago), I got a 32" Samsung smart T.V. with my S7E, and, even though I got it after the time frame, I got approved for the VR! So the e-mail I got says the "gifts" and everything in plural, I submitted twice, you think I will get 2 VR'S 's?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Well finally got my sd card from august promo on 3rd time it was sent lol. Don't have no use for it now. Thought about selling it but think I'm going to hold on to it in case I find some other phone I like that takes sd card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred