Difficult to plug in charger

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
It's a but difficult to plug my charger in. It gives more resistance than I would expect. I'm afraid to be more forceful and break something. Could it just be that it's new or maybe it's the nano coating?

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
same here.. I like it because it feels secure when I plug it in, all the other Razr's always had a little bit of a wiggle. But your right, sometimes I feel like it might be alittle crooked and I might break it lol

Nec3f

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm having that issue to, especially when I'm doing it in the dark. On top of that, I feel like I'm scratching the back when I miss the slot.
I've never even considered getting the wireless charger, but I have this funny feeling the USB charger is going to break sooner or later.

Busted51

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm having that issue to, especially when I'm doing it in the dark. On top of that, I feel like I'm scratching the back when I miss the slot.
I've never even considered getting the wireless charger, but I have this funny feeling the USB charger is going to break sooner or later.

Ive been keeping up with the Wireless Charging thread.. not to much info on it yet, I'm waiting for more tests to post then decide if that's the route I wanna take

zxphenomenalxz

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Today was my first day actually letting my phone stay plugged in with wall charger overnight last night. I have been using the ghost 100 wireless charging pad since I bought the phone. I can tell you that I don't notice anything different as far as battery drain.

Posted via Android Central App

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
To me it seems like it's slighty angled toward the screen side of the phone. I find I can't get it in unless I angle the plug a little towards the screen side. Then it goes in fine

evets57

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
every once in a while the male end in the phone gets bent...take a sharp object, like end of a knife and put the knife behind
the male end and and bend it back to the front of the device, this works every time ive done it....its pretty tough so its hard to break, good lock

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy