shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Im new to the DINC well about 3 months now, i really like what sense has become on froyo 2.2 vs what it was on cupcake 1.5. that was the last sense phone i had, (hero on sprint).

My last phone was the DX and i loved to size of the screen i had issue after issue with the DX's. Since the DINC was basicly a DX but with a 3.7" screen i went for that one.

I wanted to start this thread because i hear the DINC2 will have a 4.0 or 4.3 inch screen. any one hear any more info on this phone? like due date and official specs?

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
There is nothing official but I had seen I believe a 4" screen with new Sense UI and run Gingerbread. I believe the reports were saying it would have the updated Snapdragon processor. I have seen that it could come out soon. I am paying attention to MWC and later CTIA to see if it gets announced. htc has an event at MWC either today or tomorrow so maybe we will get something.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Black_Man_X recently said it would come in q2 i think.
There aren't any real specs out yet but i would agree with caralvarez24 that it will probably have the updated snapdragon 1ghz, and be somewhere in the 3.7-4.0 inch screen range.

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
the incredible S looks awsome!, i hope vzw version will be exactly the same. but maybe vzw ups the battery to 1500 mah! that would be a great improvement.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
the incredible S looks awsome!, i hope vzw version will be exactly the same. but maybe vzw ups the battery to 1500 mah! that would be a great improvement.

Thats what stood out to me the most...the pathetic battery they're going to put in it. Why so small, do they get kickbacks from Sedio? Are they just really fond of having everyone on the charger twice a day? Come on HTC, you create some awesome phones then cut them off at the knees with totally inadequate batteries, Inc included.

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine from launch day and there still is nothing coming out that makes me want to put it on craigslist. The dinc is still a perfect phone for me!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My problems with the inc 1 are: the back is flimsy and i hate the tiered look of it, camera sticks out, and the keyboard/touchscreen don't cut it for me. And the battery. Other than that it's great.
Inc S looks pretty rad but the back of the thing still has the levels!!!
Cool that its launching soon tho with gb and getting 2.4 shortly after. And the on screen capacitive buttons. nice.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
JUST PLEASE KEEP THE SCREEN THE SAME SIZE, I DON'T NEED A F'ing TABLET ON MY FACE.
This phone is perfect in all around size !!!

shamefulzero

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
JUST PLEASE KEEP THE SCREEN THE SAME SIZE, I DON'T NEED A F'ing TABLET ON MY FACE.
This phone is perfect in all around size !!!

dude use a 4.3'' screen for a month! you wont want a 3.7'' screen! the dinc 1 should have been a 4.0'' screen. dinc 2 is gonna be perfect.