Disabling corner swipe

Martin Page

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure of the right term for this but I'm having problems with selecting 'all apps' while in portrait mode. It's fine in landscape. What happens is the annoying bottom corner page curl happens showing the toolbox and recent apps rather than displaying all apps. It used to work fine but not now. I can't find anything in Help about it. I know that occasionally a new app will ask if I want to disable the function as they know it might cause problems. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what they call it. Anyone had similar problems?

Posted via Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello Martin! There are different apps that include this feature to open your recent apps. Could you post a screenshot so we can be sure how it looks like? Just in case, check if you have Clean Master installed in your device. If so, there's a feature called "iswipe", search for it in the app settings and disable it. Or even better, disable the whole app :)

Martin Page

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Javier. I've disabled that part of Cleanmaster, and app selection works fine now in portrait mode.

Regards, Martin.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp