Display won't come on - glitchy

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Not quite the flickering I'm reading some users are experiencing, but I got my galaxy note pro 12.2 on 2/17 and in the past couple days the display has been glitching when I try and turn it on. I have to go back and forth from holding the power button to the home button to even get it to respond. Happens like half the time I try and wake it now. I bought it from Best Buy so I'm calling today to try and exchange it.

Anyone else experience the delayed display, but not quite the screen flickering problem?

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy is telling me to reset it to factory settings. Maybe it has something to do with certain drivers or files...or something. (sigh) I suppose I'd have to reinstall everything anyway, even if they exchanged it.

mickeylittle777

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy is telling me to reset it to factory settings. Maybe it has something to do with certain drivers or files...or something. (sigh) I suppose I'd have to reinstall everything anyway, even if they exchanged it.

Sorry if I'm too late with this advice but don't forget to back up your data before you reset your tablet. I have 2-3 apps that don't sync their data to the cloud and a reset without a backup would be like starting over from square 1 with those apps.

Now as for Best Buy's advice, they are probably correct and more than likely you have downloaded an app that just isn't playing well with your tablet so you will have to be careful when you restore and put everything back on because if you re-install the bad app you will just be bringing the problem right back again.

If you have any apps that even appear that they maybe a little suspect you can always read/look at the reviews in the Play store and sometimes discover problems right from there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FABETTTTT