Do you remove your 6P from your pocket when sitting down?

myriad46

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I agree that it depends on the pants. If the phone can get in your pocket far enough to avoid your leg-crease when sitting, it's no problem. I sometimes also need to slide it towards the outside, but I do it as a reflex now. Not a problem, largely. I will say, I've noticed it to be a lot more difficult to pull out of my pocket while seated than my Moto X (2013) was. A 1" increase in screen size will do that. :p

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I keep my phone in my front left as well.

I prefer pants that actually fit so having my devices in my front pockets is not an issue.

Comfort>style

via the AC App on a Nexus 6P

Same here, front left pocket is fine, and I too avoid tight-fitting pants as a general rule. Although, I've been gaining weight recently so my not-tight-fitting pants are increasingly unworthy of that "not". :-(

Kevin Harvell

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Same here, front left pocket is fine, and I too avoid tight-fitting pants as a general rule. Although, I've been gaining weight recently so my not-tight-fitting pants are increasingly unworthy of that "not". :-(

I could stand to loose about 25 or so pounds myself ;-).

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Because it's the cool thing to do. Shows you could care less about the $600-900 phone you are about to ruin. Phines are big now, wear the proper clothes, or a fanny pack. Seriously, whoever thought it was a good idea to sit on their phone has lost their mind.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya