Dock for Note 4 that fits with S View case?

Tumultus

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
My hand got tired from clicking through the pages in this forum section. I gave up on page 9, so, sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know of (or better use) a dock for the Note 4 that would fit with the S View case?

joediver

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
The Sarvi Dock that should be shipping soon from kickstarter is said to work with all cases. Waiting for mine to arrive. Have 2 on order

Posted via Android Central App

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
My hand got tired from clicking through the pages in this forum section. I gave up on page 9, so, sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone know of (or better use) a dock for the Note 4 that would fit with the S View case?

Ibolt makes a dock called the Xpro dock. It will hold any case you have. I have had one since I had the Note 2 now I use it for the note 4. Both of the phones had otterbox defender's series cases on. You can find them on amazon for $39.95 and the ibolt site. The new version of the Xpro dock has nfc. The Xpro dock for Samsung phones will hold the Note 2, Note 3, Note 4 S3, S4, S5, S6 with any case or no case.

Posted via the Android Central App

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
The iOttie One Touch Easy 2 and the Wireless One Touch Easy work with the Note 4. I have a couple threads with pics and video if you are interested. The Wireless iOttie even charges while the flap is turned back.