Does anyone have a OnePlus One invite they'd like to give?

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does anyone have an invite they'd like to give?

Has anyone actually SEEN an Invite from OnePlus, is it an actual physical thing, like a coupon, or just an email? And finally, does anyone even know anyone who has ever gotten an invite or ever seen an invite? Just Curious.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone actually SEEN an Invite from OnePlus, is it an actual physical thing, like a coupon, or just an email? And finally, does anyone even know anyone who has ever gotten an invite or ever seen an invite? Just Curious.

I was kind of curious about the same... I'd been following them for a while and have been signed up on their site for a while too.... I've not even sniffed anything that might be an invite... Just a bunch of hoops to jump through to try and win the right to get an invite to buy the phone.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone here even own one???

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Probably not.. outside the "Smash the past" winners.. now apparently the invites are going out that you can buy it but shipping will be delayed due to some security issues they need to update each phone.... JOY!!!!!

KatMiku

May 20, 2014
Visit site

It is an email that just says you won the right to buy a OnePlus One and then it gives you a link, up until that point you can still give the link to a friend since it is not bound to your account, he will get prompted to create an account and then gets the right to buy a 64gb sandstone black.

If you want to use it for yourself just click the link and redeem the invite on your own account and buy the phone.

You probably don't need this reply anymore since your post here is 10 days old and quite a few people posted on their official forums how the email looks like, but incase you still wanted to know...

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
@KatMiku
Thanks, was over in the OnePlus forums and someone posted a image of the email, thanks anyway. Not in any hurry to get one of the 1+ ones really, I'll wait till they work the bugs out of them, I own a Oppo Find 7a and it is a nice phone but you can tell the build quality is not that great. I'll wait till there's a bunch of them out in people's hands for a while and see what the actual real life reviews are.

Posted via Android Central App

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
@KatMiku
Thanks, was over in the OnePlus forums and someone posted a image of the email, thanks anyway. Not in any hurry to get one of the 1+ ones really, I'll wait till they work the bugs out of them, I own a Oppo Find 7a and it is a nice phone but you can tell the build quality is not that great. I'll wait till there's a bunch of them out in people's hands for a while and see what the actual real life reviews are.

Posted via Android Central App

There are bugs with it?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

Sorry I would rather hear answers from people I trust here on the forums that have hands on experience. Oh but it must be the right answer if I can find it on the Internet right? Point is I don't think that there are enough phones in the hands of customers to Make a determination that it's plagued with bugs

jdk2

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
The biggest issue I have with the phone is the yellow band displayed in the bottom inch or so of the screen. It makes reading websites with white backgrounds very distracting.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac