Does the US Nexus 10 support Danish language and Danish input keyboard?

Morfar Sveder

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Just called the Google Play store to ask if the US Nexus 10 supports Danish language and a Danish input keyboard. They thought so but were not sure!
So......I am reaching out to this forum for help before I buy.
Thank you

KJ

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Just called the Google Play store to ask if the US Nexus 10 supports Danish language and a Danish input keyboard. They thought so but were not sure!
So......I am reaching out to this forum for help before I buy.
Thank you

Just checked. Danish is listed as one of the input languages on the stock keyboard.

Edit: I think the system language may be limited to English. I don't see where to change it.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
default android keyboard support danish. here is how to get it.

go to settings-->language and input--> click settings icon on the right of "Android keyboard"-->input languages-->uncheck "use system language"
then check danish in the below list.

now when you start using the keyboard touch on the tab bar or the globe icon on keyboard. it will prompt to download and install danish language to keyboard (in notification).

download and install. its done.

derobert

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
It's under settings, Language & Input. Changing "Language" (the first setting) changes the system language. I quickly switched to one of the non-English ones, and it appears to work; can't be completely sure as I don't speak it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZayT