Does your S7 Edge Home button click everywhere?

Does your S7 edge Home button click everywhere?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
That's weird because I put my brightness all the way up and it in no way emits light from the home button it didn't realize you posted a pic I can't see it since I'm on the AC Central App and for some reason it won't show it here.

Posted via the Android Central App

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
That's weird because I put my brightness all the way up and it in no way emits light from the home button it didn't realize you posted a pic I can't see it since I'm on the AC Central App and for some reason it won't show it here.

Posted via the Android Central App
This guy's been nitpicking his device ever since he's got it. He's looking for any excuse to get a replacement phone. Even looking at the picture it doesn't look like an issue. I've done a similar test, what he's looking and pictured is a reflection of the bright screen bouncing off the top of the home button. I get a similar effect when I turn the brightness up all the way.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note

First off .. Whoaaa! Let's us all take a chill pill. I cleaned up some posts that were nothing but negative and certaintley not posted within the spirit of P.U.P.P.A.H as per the Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums.

Remember -- if you don't like the post simply don't respond. If you feel the post needs some moderator attention just slap that "!" (report) button and let us know why. One of us will take a look but just being negative and nasty definitely isn't a way to make someone feel welcomed.

Thanks for listening and carry on :)!

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
2016-07-21.png

If you make me do it, I will sing. You will not like it.

Daniel Pinner

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
between the misaligned front camera and now the home button "click" issue you have had quite an adventure with your s7e in the first 3 months :p

So this ****s me.
It's a samsung thing, I had one note 4 that clicked and was sticky, annoyed the hell out of me. Got it replaced, the button was fine to start with then started doing the same thing.

Got an s7 and it was perfect for a year, I lost that one and got another s7, button was fine for a month that and then it started sticking and feels loose. Thought they'd fixed the quality issue with the s7 but it's showing it's ugly face again. I just think it becomes loose after some rough movements, being in pockets, that kinda thing. I know it's anal, but I hate having such a perfect phone and having such a stupid flaw let me down. I'm getting this one replaced because I like a nice smooth operation with my home button as I use it so much. But yeah it is a samsung thing and if you do notice this annoying clicking, you're not the only one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard