Don't know if this has been mentioned but...

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
yup the Galaxy S III for Sprint's model number is SPH-L710 which is odd because its almost the same model number for the Galaxy S II lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

coinmanmat

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
well damn I would hope it gets there by Thursday otherwise it makes no sense to preorder something if it shows up after its release date.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
well damn I would hope it gets there by Thursday otherwise it makes no sense to preorder something if it shows up after its release date.

Except that you get one, don't have to go into a store, etc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

shadowhawk2020

May 20, 2010
Visit site

Depends, the OG EVO was out of stock for a while. So if you didn't preorder you had to try to find one or wait until they were in stock. Even if you get one a day later than release you wo.t have to go searching.

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Except that you get one, don't have to go into a store, etc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Do you really think the people that stayed up past midnight on the first day you could preorder this give a crap about having to go into a store?!

Seriously, dude, don't you think that 99% of those that pre-order do so in order to be the first ones to get them? If the benefit of pre-ordering was sold as so you "don't have to go into a store" then Sprint would not sell any of these phones. Retailers can offer more than Sprint can, as Best Buy apparently offers 50 dollar gift cards for people getting them in the store. I'm sure Amazon will offer something similar.

I can understand your constant snide remarks and bitterness though. Your screen name tells me all I need to know about that. :-D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiny_2084