Question Doogee N50 Pro and Semi-Reboots

jtv1

Nov 9, 2019
Visit site
I purchased this Android Ver13 device just last week, expecting it to be more robust than my last phone.
My last phone only had 7% of storage space of 128GB on my older device, I kept having to turn off the WiFi connector to get a connection and the fingerprint began to start failing before this phone reached a year old, so I got refunded back from Amazon, in place of this Doogee N50 Pro.

The Doogee N50 Pro Android Ver13 which has 256GB of storage space with 8GB of RAM + 8GB Virtual RAM, which I hoped would be robust enough to contain the 313 apps that I use for personal, spiritual and my business activities and for the last three days the phone stops working which at first just started with a message that my "System UI isn't responding", while stopping me from continuing what I was doing.

For the last three days, it feels quite hot, though nothing is saying that it is overheating.
It has also been acting like its rebooting, but never fully restarting, but shuts down anything am in. It has done this for the past 3 days and I have to keep entering my PIN.
Sometimes the fingerprint recognition doesn't work when opening this phone, which has already been logged in where I should not have to use the PIN, but its the only way to open it.

I registered the phone with the company, but their claim to offer support is false, as all the support page gives are reviews of other users, which I think is also false, because there is no indication of a form asking question to offer help.

I also got the same phone for my girlfriend with less than half the apps that I have, who does not utilise them as I do and she is having odd problems to.

I have installed on my device AIDA64 from which I have sent to myself a report of my phone.
If anyone can help me with these issues, the report is available if needed, but I am hoping that someone may be able to guide or help and instruct me to what I could do, please

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Phone brands like Doogee, Ulefone, and Blackview are only a step or two above the generic no-name/off-brand Android phones you might find on terrible sites like Wish and AliExpress. I would not expect their quality control to be very good, so hardware and/or software glitches will be more common. As you've already experienced, support will also be poor to nonexistent. I agree with methodman89 -- see if you can return it.

Reactions: methodman89

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29