Double Tap to Lock Screen

CHILLYWILL_95831

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
There's a great little app called Gesture listener which locks the screen by touching anywhere in any screen with 3 fingers. Works flawlessly.

Get it here: http://htc-one.wonderhowto.com/how-to/lock-screen-using-three-finger-tap-your-htc-one-m8-0154990/

Posted via Android Central App

What an awesome post! Thankyou! Works like a dream on my M8 as well. It works way better than the app requiring you to designate an area of the screen for a double tap.

Posted via Android Central App

jithusayz

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
hello i have downloaded knock lock app, it locks the phone but am unable to unlock the phone,... is there any app which works like lg's knock lock app?

Rijal Amirudin

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Just thought some of you may appreciate this app named Knock Lock. It lets you double tap to lock the screen from anywhere, not just the home screen.

I mentioned it in a different thread, but thought it was useful enough to justify it's own thread.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

RAdeff

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Double Click Lock is another app like knock lock. but here you double tap on an invisible widget to lock your screen. The good thing about this is that you can put the widget wherever you want, resize it like you want, you can put it on more than one place => full control / no background processes, no battery drain. The best practice is to place the widget between the apps on your home screen, to fill the entire empty space. That way wherever you tap on the empty space the screen will lock :)

Last edited:

devsuriv

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Just thought some of you may appreciate this app named Knock Lock. It lets you double tap to lock the screen from anywhere, not just the home screen.

I mentioned it in a different thread, but thought it was useful enough to justify it's own thread.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

You can using app "Smart Screen On Off Pro" to Double tap screen off. No root.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana