downloaded iphone launcher, pictures gone?

jpa609

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
hello everyone I need help I downloaded an app called fake iphone. Now there is a home switcher app on my phone called touchwiz I would like to remove it but can't. I am using a samsung galaxy s4 active running 4.2.2. And all my pic's that where in my camera gallery are gone. Please help me get them back.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Touchwiz is the stock "launcher" or "skin" that runs on Samsung's devices which cannot be removed without rooting and flashing another ROM. Can you link to the play store app that caused these issues so I can see if it is in fact an alternative launcher? As for the images, I don't see why they would have been deleted. Did you do any wipes of memory or anything?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
hello everyone I need help I downloaded an app called fake iphone. Now there is a home switcher app on my phone called touchwiz I would like to remove it but can't. I am using a samsung galaxy s4 active running 4.2.2. And all my pic's that where in my camera gallery are gone. Please help me get them back.

Welcome to the forums!
TouchWiz is the stock launcher. The fake iPhone is another launcher. iPhone launcher cannot use some of the apps that are TouchWiz. If you uninstall iPhone, that should bring everything back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmet7883