btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't know whether the original poster pics are true, but here are some actual pics:

motorola-droid-x-2-daytona-front.jpg

motorola-droid-x-2-daytona-side.jpg

Apparently the X2 will have multiple docks too and judging how close the mini Hdmi out and mini Usb ports are.......they fit perfectly with the Atrix docks....particularly the Laptop Dock.

Sadly the X2 will not be LTE.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Don't know whether the original poster pics are true, but here are some actual pics:

motorola-droid-x-2-daytona-front.jpg

motorola-droid-x-2-daytona-side.jpg

Apparently the X2 will have multiple docks too and judging how close the mini Hdmi out and mini Usb ports are.......they fit perfectly with the Atrix docks....particularly the Laptop Dock.

Sadly the X2 will not be LTE.

Kinda want it for the specs, but the design needs to be refreshed. They could have at least changed the color scheme. Seems so lazy of them. Guess thats why it's coming months early.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
It looks like Motorola is just going for the "refresh" path for the Droid X rather than a Droid X 2...much like RIM does with it's Bold/Curve line of phones. Not so sure how much I like that, but then again a lot of people loved the X, so I guess the philosophy is why mess with something that worked?

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Well they could have at least gotten rid of the hump, which I don't mind, but I know many hate it. Also, get rid of the bottom bezel where the Verizon branding is at to make the phone a little smaller.

galpdawg

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
wish they would have takin away camera bump, and excess bezel around the phone, make it little smaller in size. or if they kept same size they should have atleast added bigger screen !!

eric6052

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have the original X and see no use to upgrade to this. Its a very similar update path to what we saw from the Droid to the Droid 2. I think I will wait and see what the X3 looks like.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy