Dropped Call Issues?

Richard777

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello, me is to tell you that for almost bought my phone, I had to dial twice every time I had to make an outgoing call. After several tests with different solutions that were proposed on the forums, nothing was done. As against this, saying that this could come from applications but you know the brain teaser this causes. Until it told me that it came from may be my antivirus. As this is an application that constantly analyzes and is still in sleep then may be I had just discovered the problem. To my surprise after uninstalling the program I have since then no problem .... the antivirus which I subscribed was (Avast). I did some research and I replaced it by (CM Security AppLock Antivirus ) which is very well evaluated in this moment. I hope the help I bring you will solve your problem. Richard.

LeafBabies

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Created an account just to say this. I had finally had enough with this issue. I searched and researched on my own and finally called AT&T after about 45 minutes of troubleshooting and powercycling the phone a few times the tech informed me that he had FIXED the issue from his side. The problem was that The HD Voice network feature was not provisioned to my plan (No cost for the service) however the phone settings were set to use the feature, which was ultimately causing the phone to drop the calls, or have the audio drop out during calls. The agent provisioned the service to my account and after one more power cycle he called me on my cell. the voice quality on regular and speaker were much improved. Walking and talking (like I usually do) had not one note of static or quality degradation. I don't know if other carriers provision the service the same way AT&T does, but its totally worth a call. Given it does take a while for them to go through the process and you really really need to be patient while they do their job, but it is worth it.

Dan Matrafajlo

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my Samsung S7 Edge. I have been a long-time customer Verizon and I've rarely drop any calls now with this new phone I dropped two to three calls a day and have poor service with callers. I am completely frustrated

EricsMuscleCars

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I have been with Verizon since they were Bell Atlantic and my cell phone bill was 1000.00 a month. I have not had this many dropped calls in 20 years. I have a Note 5 and my Wife has a edge 7. Technology shouldn't be getting worse !! :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkeman