Dropped phone in water- Stuck in Fastboot mode with the power and volume keys not working

A

AC Question

I have a MotoX which I dropped in water yesterday. Only the top had contact with the water, I quickly turned off the phone and wiped the phone and ports with paper towels. I tried putting it in rice, but i noticed that the rice was gettingstuck inside the audio jack.
It turned itself on after an hour of charging, and it said it was on safe mode, I searched up how to disable this, however my power keys ad volume keys wouldn't function. Also, the alarms and ringtones were functioning but the music I couldn't listen.
I tried to drain its battery in order for it to shut down overnight. In the morning it was back on AP Fastboot Flash mode S
30.BE
eMMC:16GB Sandisk RV=06 PV=07 TV=17
DRAM:2048 Elpida S4 SDRAM DIE:4GB
Up time: 2 minutes
Device is LOCKED Status code:0
Battery LOW
Charger connected

Boot mode selection MEnu
Normal powerup
recovery
factory
Barcodes
BP tools

Fastboot reason: Key presses
Charger connected

There was water in both the cameras last night, however now it's not there. I have already moved all my photos onto my laptop.

I have dropped my phone in water ; completely submerged,once before,and I turned it off. When it was turned on the next morning, it worked completely fine.
How can I tun it on and disable safe mode if possible??