Dual SIM setup questions.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi all. I have a Samsung J6 arriving today to replace my work and personal phones as it's a dual SIM phone. I'm a bit confused about something though. I know I can sign in with 2 Google accounts but when I import my contact from both Google accounts on to the phone, will it just lump them all together in to one lot of contacts or can I keep the 2 sets of contacts lists separate? If it lumps them all together, do you know of any apps that will keep them separate?

Thanks for reading.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I have a Samsung J6 arriving today to replace my work and personal phones as it's a dual SIM phone. I'm a bit confused about something though. I know I can sign in with 2 Google accounts but when I import my contact from both Google accounts on to the phone, will it just lump them all together in to one lot of contacts or can I keep the 2 sets of contacts lists separate? If it lumps them all together, do you know of any apps that will keep them separate?

Thanks for reading.
It lumps them together. There is a toggle in the contact settings to show only one of the lists at a given time though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463