e-SIM

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy s21 ultra has only one sim tray.It also has e-sim capability but I don't know how to set it up and use it.I frequently travel to Ireland where I use a local sim but have to manually switch the two sim cards.Could I set up the e-sim for the irish network?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Whether or not you can use an eSIM is entirely down to the carrier.

Where are you from? Dunno about the US one, but my UK S21U definitely has dual SIM.

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
here in the US my carrier is H2O but when in Ireland I swap in a 3Wireless sim card.It works out well but it's a bit of a problem to do it each time I am in the other country.

TeknoBlast

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I currently have the 21 Ultra and use the e-SIM with TMO. You can do it yourself to transfer your physical SIM to e-SIM, but I find it easier to just call customer support. However, if you do call support, make sure you're calling from another phone because the process of transferring the SIM will disconnect you from support.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I currently have the 21 Ultra and use the e-SIM with TMO. You can do it yourself to transfer your physical SIM to e-SIM, but I find it easier to just call customer support. However, if you do call support, make sure you're calling from another phone because the process of transferring the SIM will disconnect you from support.
Agree

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy