Early leaks on fold 5

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
The only thing about not upgrading from the ZF4 is the trade value as it would go down year by year. I think the days of $1000 trade in values are gone going through Samsung. But that said, the ZF4 is pretty well rounded already and like everyone else is saying, the upgrade would need to be significant to really make me move on upgrading. Judging from the leaks from IceUniverse who is usually spot on, the outer screen sounds like it will be identical in size to the ZF4, so it sounds like the size will be the same. Would be nice if there was a S Pen housing and the ability to use S Pen on the outer screen. We will see - I am really liking the S23U so the ZF4/5 will continue to be my go to when reading manga and other things on it. lol

Of course ask me in August and watch me on the edge of my seat wanting to upgrade it.
Agree. If the trade in for the fold 4 on the fold 5 isn't $1,000 I'll be passing from seeing the current leaks. It will have to be a major upgrade for less then $1,000.

I have the fold 4 and S23U, so I don't have a need to upgrade, I'll be fine passing.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Agree. If the trade in for the fold 4 on the fold 5 isn't $1,000 I'll be passing from seeing the current leaks. It will have to be a major upgrade for less then $1,000.

I have the fold 4 and S23U, so I don't have a need to upgrade, I'll be fine passing.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

I guess it will also be about the teardrop fold that eliminates the crease and makes the Fold fold with no gap.

Frankly, to this day, the crease never bothered me. I don't notice it Also, I always have a big case on it, so I don't really notice the gap when folded.

The S23U and ZF4 makes me feel very complete. lol

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
I wont upgrade unless good trade-in
Yep! I finally got BOTH a flip4 and fold 4, love having the 2 devices. If the trade in values are good. However with the upcoming flip5 with huge outer display that's a fersure! Fold 5......I'm gonna have to really think twice and all depends if the trade in values are good. Canada gets the burn with low trade in values.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morty2264

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yep! I finally got BOTH a flip4 and fold 4, love having the 2 devices. If the trade in values are good. However with the upcoming flip5 with huge outer display that's a fersure! Fold 5......I'm gonna have to really de ide BUT only if the trade in values are good. Canada gets the burn with low trade in values.
Canada sure does! The US has better deals and more affordable phones and carrier deals.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc