Easy way to return to v9 BASEBAND?

gk1984

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
So... not sure if it's more of a CM7 problem or baseband but i've noticed it since updating to the VC baseband. I may need some clarification though.

Well, problem is I often lose service... similar to the problem of the Samsung Moment (I know some of you know what i'm talking about). I'll make a call, it rings a few times, then I hear a message that the number i dialed is out of service... I won't receive texts and data won't work either. Restarting the phone fixes it briefly.

I didn't have these problems with CM7 before but it has gone through a few changes. But I also was curious how the VC baseband might have worked. Now I would think everything gets replaced when running a new ROM, does the baseband stay as is?

If the baseband DOES stay form whatever it was before, is there an easier way to go back to v9 without having to go all the way stock as described in the tutorial?

sfhub

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So far there isn't a way to just flash the radio. You can force flash the V9 cab though. It'll be fewer steps than going back to V8. Instructions are in my signature.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenamac