Echo is gone from Sprint

teammcw

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
So, last night, I was checking the Echo on Sprint's site and making sure I could still order it.

Today, I check again. Gone. Chat says it's no longer available, either.

Dre89

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep, EOL hits the Sprint site first. You should still be able to get it in store or on other sites till the inventory of them is recalled or sold out

teammcw

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I reallllly hope that Sprint Stores will have some available when I'm in Oregon in a couple weeks. Dammit. I really wanted one. Was the only non-4G phone with a keyboard (in a sense) that was usable.

clsk2

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I reallllly hope that Sprint Stores will have some available when I'm in Oregon in a couple weeks. Dammit. I really wanted one. Was the only non-4G phone with a keyboard (in a sense) that was usable.

hah, thats the same reason i bought it, full keyboard rooted gingerbread phone that i can stay on my $40 sero-p plan. love it but im sad it was such a failure.

teammcw

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, Sprint stores apparently still have inventory. I picked one up on Tuesday, October 11th while in Oregon. So far, the phone's doing well - no issues, rooted on 2.3.4, and everything seems great. Really don't know what all the complaints and whining were about with this phone. It runs smoothly and provides more screen real estate than anything else I've seen (yet is still easily pocketable).

teammcw

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
So is Adobe Flash 11 working well for you? I read some people had issues (not necessarily with the Echo, but on other Android platforms)...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrewbline