Edge Horror! "Some content may not be suitable for small children..."

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts about....the S7 Edge Hammer and Knife Scratch Test!!

SR45

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Watched the video and it was just plain dumb. Of course if you slam the hammer down hard it's going to shatter. Of course if you saw the edge with a knife it's going to cut it. No one is going to do this deliberately. I prefer some drop tests with cases and screen protectors on a lot better.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Watched the video and it was just plain dumb. Of course if you slam the hammer down hard it's going to shatter. Of course if you saw the edge with a knife it's going to cut it. No one is going to do this deliberately. I prefer some drop tests with cases and screen protectors on a lot better.
If you slam the hammer down hard it's going to shatter! Good to know. Well, this video is better than the Texas Chainsaw Galaxy S7 Edge Test.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Edge Horror! "Some content may not be suitable for small children..."

There's a really good YouTube video that shows how durable the S7E is via drop tests. I belive it took a 10 foot drop to shatter the front screen. It goes up against the iPhone 6s Plus which didn't break at all. But the S7E survived the normal drops with flying colors.

SprintFun

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I really dislike these types of videos, it seems so wasteful of a perfectly good phone.

I really hate these types of videos when I dont even have my pre-ordered perfectly good phone.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I really dislike these types of videos, it seems so wasteful of a perfectly good phone.

I really hate these types of videos when I dont even have my pre-ordered perfectly good phone.
I know, I know. How can they destroy it like that, when there are so many hungry people going phoneless?

Johnny Roberts

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Ultimate click bait imo, and I ain't falling for it this time.

I take care of my phone and I have insurance. The end lol

Posted via the Android Central App

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Ultimate click bait imo, and I ain't falling for it this time.

I take care of my phone and I have insurance. The end lol

Yes, that sounds like a wise plan. However, you might want the latest video that instructs you how to protect your phone in the case of a zombie attack. It's still a good idea to be prepared.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I want a silver zombie.

I don't blame you, Gator, but unfortunately they are sold out at Best Buy, and I don't think the carriers have any left either. They might have some of the platinum gold zombies left.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I want a silver zombie.

I don't blame you, Gator, but unfortunately they are sold out at Best Buy, and I don't think the carriers have any left either. They might have some of the platinum gold zombies left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692