Email App for S10

astrodan13

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I just checked on my hub settings and I do have conversation mode on which puts emails of the same subject into one conversation. Between each conversation there's 3dots in the right corner, if you tap that, it allows you to delete that particular email, but not the whole thread. I couldn't find a setting though to increase the one line to 2 or 3. It may be in settings somewhere, but I'm really not sure as the one line always worked for me. And if you tap on sender, it usually shows the email sender. Pretty much if I open an email that is spam and such, I just highlight it, hit the folder up top and send it to the spam folder which I do sync. I hope you find one that you like. Keep checking the Playstore as there's probably tons of different apps to try.
I will admit I don't know a lot about email apps but I will say over the years I've checked out a number of them. I know the difference between standard and conversation. What was nice about the HTC one was it was a hybrid it linked all of the same subject emails together but each one was a separate email. that makes it easy to delete the ones you don't want.
Also security is important to me and just having a 1 line email sometimes is misleading. I don't want to delete it sometimes if I can see more then I know what it is. Same thing is the emails show the name of the sender but then when you hit detail it doesn't show you the actual email address. The HTC app did this that's why I'm trying to find something that is similar. Thank you to anyone that might be helpful on this I appreciate everyone who has posted thank you again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe