Email to a group where contact has multiple email addresses

GaryK2

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a group label for golf outings. A number of players have multiple email addresses. Google contacts do not seem to support this. As a result, I have to stay with MS Outlook.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to select which email addresses of a contact to be added to a group label?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you doing this on a phone or on your computer? On my Pixel 2 XL, if I open Contacts and select a group, then tap Menu>Send Email, it shows a list of everyone in the group along with their email addresses, and associated checkboxes to select which email addresses to use. There are default email addresses checked, but you can check their secondary addresses as well if you want.

GaryK2

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I tried both. I have a Note 8 and it does not have the Google contacts pre-installed. I just installed it and I see the option that you are talking about. That is a step in the right direction, but you have to do it every time. I'm old and don't trust my memory :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Interestingly, this option isn't available on Gmail on the web (at least, as far as I've been able to tell). This is odd because it's usually the app that isn't as fully functional as the desktop web interface.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts