Enough Storage ?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol that's a lot

I generally don't like SD cards and that's why went with 512 GB so that I don't have to worry about them.

ladiinay

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I have the 512gb Lavender, with a 256gb card. I have used 63.75gb of the SD card. I shouldn't need it but I want the 400gb.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
400GB in my S9+, waiting for a new home. Still no Verizon 512 at BB. Verizon is lame sauce.

Last edited:

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Stupid carrier stores don't have 512GB units so I had to settle for a 128GB Note9...for now. I'll get a 512GB once they're more readily available. I have a 200GB microSD in my Note.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I only had a 32gb Sd Card which seems lame compared to the sizes of cards discussed here ! Lol. :)

But as I've purchased the Black 512Gb N9 I've shelved that Sd Card.

I prefer to back up to cloud and Dropbox.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem. I ordered the Blue 512GB today even though I previously said that I would not upgrade to the 9 😂😂😂 I couldn't help I! I had the AT&T Next Every Year installment plan and I have already paid off 50% of the cost so I figured why not? and I did the same for the 9 so if I wanted to upgrade to the 10 next year I could. I have a 256gb on my Note 8 which I may be using with my 9 just because lol

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
What if your phone dies and can't recover your information?
I can reset my phone at any moment and get all my information back up in couple of hours. Music, contacts, photos, email everything in cloud, nothing that I'll lose. WhatsApp messages backed up as well. Only thing I store local is tons and tons of downloaded podcasts and offline movies, music etc just because I have plenty storage. I can easily manage with 128 GB but what the heck I'm in for go big or go home. Never a fan of SD cards and that's why I always love when companies provide me the option to buy a phone with big internal storage option. Love Apple since they always give this option, I'm glad Samsung gives us this option now as well. Before anyone says they are ripping you apart by charging more for storage etc.. Whatever I don't mind, if they give choice then everyone can choose what works for them, from lowest storage to highest storage.

Last edited:

v65rider

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
Lol that's a lot

I generally don't like SD cards and that's why went with 512 GB so that I don't have to worry about them.
Just be careful when deleting pics. I deleted what I thought was a pic on an old Note 3. Turned out it was an entire album!

Had those pics been on a SD card, I could've popped it into my PC and use data recovery tools. Recovering deleted files with the phone's internal memory required rooting. Not sure how long we'll be waiting for this to be an option with the Note 9.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I only had a 32gb Sd Card which seems lame compared to the sizes of cards discussed here ! Lol. :)

Haha me also, I did put the 32gb card in initially but I'll check to make sure it's all backed up and remove it, even on the Note 8 it wasn't near half full and the internal memory was way less than half so I won't need it on my 128gb Note 9.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy