[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPR_Aficionado

Dec 5, 2008
Visit site
I spent all Oct calling my mom in Italy. This would have been much better to use. Please pick me, I could put both the phone as well as the service to great use!

Sent using Tapatalk.

PhilR8

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I would call my best friend who's currently stationed in Kuwait. He was most recently in Iraq, but American troops have left that country and he's unsure where he'll end up next. He just knows that he's not coming home until August, even if it means he stays at an Army base in Kuwait, where he sleeps on a bunk bed in a large tent shared with many other soldiers.

I might even give this phone to his wife as a gift, since the only real opportunity to call a soldier is when he or she is able to place a 15-minute "morale call" through the Defense Switched Network. They were married four months before he shipped out, and they previously had endured a separate year-long separation when he was deployed to Kosovo.

I was his best man when he got married this past April, and he'll be my best man after he returns this upcoming August. In the meantime, it'd be great if I could send him a prepaid GSM phone and use the Galaxy Nexus and Rebtel credits to call him for longer than 15 minutes.

Nuttz565

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I would call my best friend who is STILL serving our country in the middle east. When he did arrive back home I would then give the Nexus as coming home gift.

rodger3gs

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win the bran new Google Nexus. I would use the calling credits to call my brother as he travels around the world on his different archaeology dig sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ron1morgan