Epic 4G Touch system dump, ringtones, wallpapers

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Epic 4G Touch system dump (289MB):
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

sounds (7MB):

wallpapers (4MB)
3149vs3.jpg

Nrbelex

May 20, 2011
nrbelex.com
Would somebody mind pointing me in the direction of the wallpaper images in epic4gtouch.zip?

Looking to make my own background, but it looks like since the background scrolls as you move between the 7 homescreens, it needs to be sized at 980x800 instead of 480x800. I'd love to extract the included wallpapers as a guide.

Thanks

Donmeister85

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Suh weet! Thanks GB!

can someone tell me how to get the ringtones on my phone ??? do i just flash in recovery ???

In the root directory of your SD card, create a folder called "ringtones." Then load all the ringtones you wish to use in the folder, do a media scan, and then all of the ones you loaded should show up in the ringtone selection menu. Do the same for notifications and alarms if you wish.

Reactions: Shamms and kte67

vinny jr

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I think I have everyone of those wallpapers from different phones. From the Nexus One to the Sensation and the Thunderbolt, they are all the same. They need to create some new and exciting wallpapers.:cool:

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Noob question. I am trying to get a custom notification sound for my txts. How do i go about doing that? I put the sound in my ringtones folder. Should it go elsewhere?

EDIT: i am dumb. gotta put it in the notifications folder.

Last edited:

dlh

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Rookie question here. I love the Samsung digital clock (the one one the lockscreen and homescreen). In the system files I see a digitalclock.apk. Can I take this out and just install it on my droid?

Jsolano650

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Can you please point out a different link to the sounds of the Epic 4g touch... Link seems to keep taking to this internet vs. Hollywood sign in thing...

Leonel Funes

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site

I know its' been a while that this post is up, but those links are just ads. Is there somewhere else to get the full system dump of the Epic 4G Touch??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards