Error Saving Attachment - SD Card Unavailable

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey Fellas,

I don't know if anyone else has this issue. I've found a few threads around the internet on it that didn't amount to much help. But I recently tried to get ringtone using Verizon Tones (I know what the hell am I thinking?) But it keeps saying Network Unavailable. So I said 'screw it' and went online to purchase a ringtone from the Verizon Store on their website. Found one I was looking for - Purchased it - Received it via text message - it plays when activated... But when I tried to save it I get Error Saving Attachment - SD Card Unavailable.

A fix said 'send yourself a picture and save it then try again.' I sent a picture, saved it. Saved fine - went to save the ringtone -- same error.

Anyone else have this problem or have a fix for it? Any info would be great!

Thanks

Ixath

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the data cable plugged into your PC while doing this? This disables the SD card. I thought mine was busted until I unplugged it and it worked fine. If this isn't your issue, sorry, I have no clue.

Reactions: anon(387460)

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the data cable plugged into your PC while doing this? This disables the SD card. I thought mine was busted until I unplugged it and it worked fine. If this isn't your issue, sorry, I have no clue.

Nah it's out. I actually tried to see if that would work the device in allowing it to save but it just says USB is Plugged in and won't save nor save once after USB is unplugged. A bug for sure -- seems like Verizon isn't doing much about it though -- even though they're fully aware of it. Sure do want my money back.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel