Everyone has an Evo now! (Not stores FYI)

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have only seen 3 of these rare species in the wild. One I approached intimidated at first. But the owner assured it would not bite. He was happy to show everything it could do my BlackBerry could not.
But legend has it the EVO whiteback(best buy version) is the rarest of rare. LOL

freddyc

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Chicago and I haven't hat a Evo sighting yet but I'm going to start paying more attention. Come to think of it I'm the only person I know personally with one!

Funny ... I'm in Chicago and I see one every morning on the train. There's 2 or 3 at my job. Heck, there's 2 in my house. I see them all over the place.

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah Chicago is really Android Heavy. Especially in the club scene, all you see are Sense UI phones everywhere, Hero's, Aria's, Eris's, and Evo's Everywhere you look. Galaxy S Phones are getting popular here too.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
In San diego ive only seen 1 other evo at a ghost armor kiosk getting a screen protector put on, other than that sero. ive seen a few DX's and D1's but its pretty iPhone dominated down here.

cmacelis

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
i personally have about 8 friends who have it, went to my nearest autozone and saw like 3 people + the cashier, funny thing is we were all on the phone talking, put our calls on hold to talk about the phone. They seem to be popping up now, in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale), had mines since day one.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

hockey4life0099

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
just got back to school (college) and let me tell you theyre everywhere. i have 2 close friends that got them, and i see them all over campus and on the bus. i am quite surprised at how popular the phone is. i even have 3 of them in my own household.

31794ty

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I have not seen one in the atlanta area yet. I have people come up to me and ask me about it though. I am the only one at my high school with an evo, most of the kids have the"iphone or nothing" mentality. I love showing my evo off to them.

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Well lately I have started seeing Evo's everywhere as well as the Droid X in SC. What's funny is the head nod and phone flash I get now from other evo and Droid x owners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali