EVO addiction

sveilien

Jun 18, 2010
www.punnyshirts.com
I think I have a problem. I'm addicted to this phone and Android.

I barely use my laptop anymore.

I used my Pre a lot when I had it, but I'm on the EVO all the time.

I search for new apps everyday.

I try new ROMS and tweak my personalizations regularly.

I am constantly entertained by this thing.

I think I need to take up mountain biking or something (hmm, I wonder if I can mount the EVO to the handle bars for GPS and geocaching....)

On a sour note, though I use this thing all the time, my Sprint data usage is less than when I used my Pre and about on par with my girlfriend's usage on that same Pre I gave to her (I'm on Wifi a lot). So that Premium Data charge makes lotsa sense still :p

QuasarZ

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I'm QuasarZ, and I'm addict.
Haha, I'm in the same boat. My gf says I pay more attention to my Evo than to her. Can't wait till she gets one, then she will know.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I definitely agree with you. I am at about 5GB of data and I'm still a week away from my end cycle. I don't use my computer at all anymore. I prefer my EVO. I love to customize everything on my phone all the time. There are just so many options and features. I just love it. I also use my EVO naked. This was a great decision. The feel of the phone is amazing. Love it.

BrickAlley

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I definitely agree with you. I am at about 5GB of data and I'm still a week away from my end cycle. I don't use my computer at all anymore. I prefer my EVO. I love to customize everything on my phone all the time. There are just so many options and features. I just love it. I also use my EVO naked. This was a great decision. The feel of the phone is amazing. Love it.

So being naked makes the phone feel better? ;) I'm just not going to ask about that and move on along. LOL

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Lol. It does feel better. I lime the construction of the phone and the feel is definitely better without the skins. First time I have not purchased a case for my smartphone and I really like it.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
My Name is Dexter and I too am an Evo addict...

It all started once I Fully rooted my phone...

No i sit in dark corners with my laptop Creating and flashing new Roms to test :confused:

All my friends think im nuts... But they dont know because they cant do it!!!!

My Evo is like Crack to me... AHHHHHHHH REBOOT INTO RECOVERY!!!! NEED MORE MODS!!!!!!!!! :confused:

dwntwnall4u

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello I am an EVO addict too.

I've been feeling a little down lately, how much longer can this sensation last?

I've had the EVO since launch day and worried that we are almost at the end of the new mod craze? Are we?

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello I am an EVO addict too.

I've been feeling a little down lately, how much longer can this sensation last?

I've had the EVO since launch day and worried that we are almost at the end of the new mod craze? Are we?

Not even close, as long as Google keeps making updates we'll be still all be crazy.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I am a Evo addict too I am constantly playing with this phone constantly looking for the latest apps to download I've spent hours at a time on this website not to mention several others looking for information, new tricks, and post that can help me get the full Evo experience!

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Wooow now I knw I'm not alone, I have 2 laptops the used to play with all the time n now with my EVO n since 2.2 froyo I have 2 batteries cause I can't put this thing down...Irving keep it up my wife is gonna want a divorce

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I heard this was the thread with the EVO support group for EVO addicts. My name is Dave I sleep with my EVO in my hand I think my wife is jealous the other day I found my EVO in the refrigerator she says it was an accident?! I don't think so...:)....jk

Later,
Dave

stopsign002

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello, my name is Alec and I dont even own a EVO.... and im addicted.

I have a G1 and have had a G1 since launch. Ive been waiting for a phone since I got it that I felt truely blew the G1 out of the water. The Droid was better, but I was looking for a phone to absolutely *** whip the G1. And the EVO did it. I have a white EVO on reservation at my local BB and literally have been just sitting around waiting for the phone call. That thing is gonna be rooted the minute I get it...