EVO addiction

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I heard this was the thread with the EVO support group for EVO addicts. My name is Dave I sleep with my EVO in my hand I think my wife is jealous the other day I found my EVO in the refrigerator she says it was an accident?! I don't think so...:)....jk

Later,
Dave

Now that's some funny ****! I might as well check into this thread. I haven't rcv'd mine yet, but it's on it's way. If I'm a BlackBerry addict, I have no doubt I'll be addicted to this.

scrubcst

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
hello. my name is denis. I'm an addict. I have 3 batteries and all drain within a day from constant internet and android central. my wife is jealous. but I'm afraid to breakup with the phone cause I think it will slash my tires or key my car. or both.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

texagg01

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi, my name is Eric and I am an EVO addict as well. I fell in love with it on launch day. I out off rooting and flashing ROMs for about a month since I wasn't that familiar with it. But the more I read, the more tempting it became. I've been using CM6 ROMs for about a month now. My love has definitely grown exponentially now. I will be proposing to my phone soon.

My wife and I just had our second baby a couple of weeks ago and I feel closer to my EVO than I do my son. Is that bad? My EVO doesn't cry or poop...that probably has something to do with it.

Must. Put. Phone. Down. And. Sleep. Now. Well...gotta change the kiddo's diaper first. Damn this addiction! Glad I'm not alone though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali