evo & ics

sentinelly

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Well as you know we all want ICS asap and why well for most of us because we really want Evo LTE.. yeap but for some reason we can't yet obtain it.. maybe your contract ain't up and can't get and upgrade yet, maybe you dont wanna spent or dont got the cash on you, or maybe you just tired of people bragging about their new phones that you want to see something new in your ..what ever the reason is you cant wait for ur Evo 3D to get that rom. And why so much the waiting well for starters marketing .. yep. Why would sprint release ICS when they just release their new evo.. pshh they want you to get tired of waiting and say "F" im tired of waiting im getting the new evo dont care if my contract aint up ill pay full price for it.. why you think now you have to wait 2 years to get the $150 discount . back then you could of waited a year $75 discount or 2years $150.. but dont let them win .. have patience and wait for the ICS could be months could be days .. after all you still have a working phone wich you would be able to use as any other phone that has ics.. my opinion wait first till sprint upgrades its service then newer and better phones would be available after all technology its only getting better by the minute.. :) agree or disagree you know its the truth..

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
And that's why you root and say fu** sprint ill get ics anyway!

425754ca-89a2-3b18.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
i smell a conspiracy..

at least with HTC they are holding back.
If it was Samsung id say they cant figure out how to get the radios to work, then mess up GPS, then botch the OTA. LOL