Exclusive Colors Delayed 5-6 Weeks!

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I might be in the minority, but I am surprised there are that many people either using clear cases or no phone protection whatsoever. In any other scenario the phone color is pretty much irrelevant. I really like some of the custom colors but it would never see the light of day, so I just buy black.

I always use a clear case. And I usually use a case until the phone is paid off, then mostly off. I put it on when I think I need it.

Go0gle

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I always use a clear case. And I usually use a case until the phone is paid off, then mostly off. I put it on when I think I need it.

I did one year with a clear case, and never again. Every single piece of lint, hair, granule of dirt, etc. from my pocket and daily use that makes it's way inside the case over time becomes clearly visible. Also, any fingerprints/grease/lotion from your hands that may get on the case makes those areas less transparent, which was also very noticeable to me. In your situation though I can certainly understand it, especially if you don't even use a case sometimes.

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I did one year with a clear case, and never again. Every single piece of lint, hair, granule of dirt, etc. from my pocket and daily use that makes it's way inside the case over time becomes clearly visible. Also, any fingerprints/grease/lotion from your hands that may get on the case makes those areas less transparent, which was also very noticeable to me. In your situation though I can certainly understand it, especially if you don't even use a case sometimes.

Look at the ringke fusion matte clear case. No fingerprints, no dust, lint. idk unless you have very lint filled pockets. I never have a problem with them

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I have used several clear cases. Some for only a short time because it didn't go well. Some yellowed. But most have been very cheap. So if I use 3 or 4 a year it's not to bad. I am always on the lookout for thinner clear cases.

JustPassin

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
If my expected date is march 8th, is it too late to change from red to the greenish color?

Im starting to not dig the peach color!

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If my expected date is march 8th, is it too late to change from red to the greenish color?

Im starting to not dig the peach color!

Yeah do not change lol. You may never get it messing with Samsung at this point. I think the red will look different in person. Just like the burgundy and green

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Says my order is expected to ship March 8th, beginning to have doubts about this😒

Me too .MY order from 2/9 still has cancel button ,no charge ,no emails,no tracking says expect delivery 3/8 today is 4th .I dont it .I have ordered from samsung last several years this has been the worst .I am tempted to cancel but wont because of the deal and no one has one that is shipping new orders till end of march or april .

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered mine today. I really wanted the blue. But I went with the white. I would have liked the red, if it was 'candy apple red'. I'm glad they did the split payments and I don't owe my soul to Verizon! 😂

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered mine today. I really wanted the blue. But I went with the white. I would have liked the red, if it was 'candy apple red'. I'm glad they did the split payments and I don't owe my soul to Verizon! 😂

Owing your soul to Verizon -- or any other carrier, for that matter -- is so scary! White will look super beautiful!

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered mine today. I really wanted the blue. But I went with the white. I would have liked the red, if it was 'candy apple red'. I'm glad they did the split payments and I don't owe my soul to Verizon!
As someone who has both white and green in hand, I was disappointed I bought white at first, but it is crisp and bright, looks great with a LOT of cases, and hides fingerprints. Easier to find in the dark, too. The silver frame is beautiful, and I told myself I could always add a skin/decal if I wanted to play but stick to a clear case.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Yes last night I spoke with rep. Order fine on schedule being processed for delivery 3/8.then this afternoon I get email sorry order is delayed will let you know new delivery date. Then I looked at site invoice does not have a delivery date and still has cancel button.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko