Exclusive Colors Delayed 5-6 Weeks!

millymilly2022

Feb 22, 2022
Visit site
Today the cancel button disappeared for my 256 Graphite S22 Ultra, and I think “customizing” status has changed to “in process.”

Ordered 2/17 with expected delivery date of 4/8.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Today the cancel button disappeared for my 256 Graphite S22 Ultra, and I think “customizing” status has changed to “in process.”

Ordered 2/17 with expected delivery date of 4/8.

Well that gives me some hope lol. I ordered my sky blue s22 ultra on 2/16 and expected delivery date of 4/8 as well. Hopefully i see some movement soon and hope yours ship soon.

lsmith9523

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
My card was charged this morning and delivery for my Red 256 Ultra and Watch 4 was originally set for 3/8. Of course that was removed and now there is no set delivery for my device. Cancel button still there. My Watch4 delivery date was continually extended. The last date of delivery was 3/22. I just checked this morning and watch delivery date has, once again, changed to 3/29. Uugghh. Makes no sense

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
That's what I was afraid of with my skyblue unlocked I had ordered on 2/9
After I received first email with delay last week. I thought that would keep happening. So I canceled that order
Now I am waiting for t-mobile white 512gb. Delivery is due March 23.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Cancel button gone. Pfew. Switched from customizing to created. Ordered on the 9th
Hmm. Mine has said created for days now. Still have the cancel button, haven't tried and don't intend to, my date hasn't changed from 3/15. I knew going in there would be a wait and started following this thread just to see when people start getting theirs. I've been overwhelmed by the almost paranoid, maybe anxious, filled posts of members. I figured we all understood we were making a choice to wait a bit longer for our exclusive customized units but judging by all the cancels and cancel attempts is say not so much. Lol

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Speaking for myself yes I understood because of exclusive color I would be waiting past launch day. When I ordered on 2/9 it said delivery 3to 4 weeks. I waited a month. Then just wanted an update when it got delayed. But they could not say when. So company advertising one thing does another. So they keep moving dates. I choose not to wait indefinitely for a phone. My choice was to cancel and wait for t-mobile due 3/23.I am not anxious over whelmed or anything else. I just want a phone soomer then late April.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hmm. Mine has said created for days now. Still have the cancel button, haven't tried and don't intend to, my date hasn't changed from 3/15. I knew going in there would be a wait and started following this thread just to see when people start getting theirs. I've been overwhelmed by the almost paranoid, maybe anxious, filled posts of members. I figured we all understood we were making a choice to wait a bit longer for our exclusive customized units but judging by all the cancels and cancel attempts is say not so much. Lol

For me, it's about consistency of message. If it's 5-6 weeks, don't say 3-2, then drop the date and give another. Then send a delay email, if the actually ship date was suppose to be 5-6 weeks. Then when we hear others getting canceled, and no clear answer. And we are all kids in a candy store, over doing the hype.
Personally, I rely on my phone all day. I am on it all the time. It's like ordering a new friend or Assistant. Should and could have just ordered anything, but I figured I could wait for the red 1.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
My card just got charged for the phone... I don't know if it's a preauthorization charge again? Or the actual charge this time... Sky Blue 512 model....

UPDATE: My status has changed to In Progress on the site but no date is listed...

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
My intension was not to offend anyone I just thought it mildly amusing some of the reactions. I mean they told us 2 weeks to flatten the curve which turned into 2 years of you really want to talk about pushing a date. I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be like that, well one can hope. In the meantime I'll just continue to lurk and wait to see when deliveries start happening, well if everyone doesn't cancel before then. Lol.

Again not directed at anyone just here to join in the fun. :)

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
Now that the dust has settled, I kinda wish I had held out for the red. Mind you, I am really like the burgundy. It's like the first cousin to the bronze Note 20 Ultra I had before. But that red color POPS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko