Facebook app crashes on posting

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Seems like everytime I try to post something to Facebook especially if I paste something in the app crashes and does not execute the post. Anybody else running into this?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

oobeez

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same issue... Anytime I reply or comment, as soon as I hit the arrow to submit it crashes the app.

Any fixes?

Thanks!

Seems like everytime I try to post something to Facebook especially if I paste something in the app crashes and does not execute the post. Anybody else running into this?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

TNGeneWhiz

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I began having the same issue on Sunday, 21 June, seemingly randomly.

I uninstalled FB, restarted my phone, and downloaded/installed FB from the Google Play Store. No change.

I'm using Android 5 on a Galaxy S5 and FB version 37.0.0.1.234.

treymok

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
37 is the version being pushed by the play store. Not sure where you are getting its beta from... Anyways its doing it to me on the Nexus 5 as well.

irocroe

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. I did the uninstall and rebooted my phone. Then i went to the app store and uninstalled the most recent update. That totally worked. So i set facebook not to update.

Posted via my Pearl S6 Edge

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
You must have opted into being in the beta team. They do push betas via play store. I'm actually on version 38. X. X. which is for alpha testing and it's also in this version.

Or.. They are accidently pushing the beta to the public.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss