Facebook not working in ICS

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Tried to log in after the update. Got an email saying someone logged in on Facebook for Android, so I know I got the right password, but Facebook says there was a login error. Tried several more times and no joy. Anyone else?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

chronic illusionz

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Not sure. All I had to do was log in again and it worked fine for me.

I noticed after the update a couple apps updated automatically (I have them checked). Check to see if you have any updates.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No updates available. I'm connected via Wi-Fi right now, and have had problems with that on FB before. Going to try it over 3G.

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep, Wi-Fi was the problem for the login. After logging in I was able to turn Wi-Fi back on and FB works, but I can't bring up a picture by clicking on it.

Nanite2ender

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Facebook wont even open for me. I click on the app and the FB logo appears then it's just a black screen. I've tried force stopping the app then reopening it and get the same message.

Other apps that use facebook also crash once they need to login to facebook

H3Dude

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Facebook wont even open for me. I click on the app and the FB logo appears then it's just a black screen. I've tried force stopping the app then reopening it and get the same message.

Other apps that use facebook also crash once they need to login to facebook

I had this same problem, reset or clearing cache did not work. had to do a factory reset and now works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk