Fake Google order page for Nexus-Prime is up?

MasterGiraffe

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Of course I understand all of that, then why didn't Verizon get the Nexus-S last year instead of T-Mobile at launch ? Surely Verizon could have sold twice the amount T-Mobile could ?

The release of Nexus devices on Verizon is not something that Google has control over. I am sure that Verizon could have potentially tripled the sales of the any of the Nexus devices mainly because they have three times the subscribers. When it comes down to it, Verizon has complete control over the phones that they allow their customers to buy. They were not comfortable with the idea of a completely open and untouched phone on their network and they refused to allow Google to sell it. Verizon loves to add their own bloatware and programs to devices and I am sure they were not too fond of someone else having all of the control. I hope that they have realized by now the power of the Nexus line and have decided to change their ways and allow the Nexus Prime to be sold for their network.

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
The release of Nexus devices on Verizon is not something that Google has control over. I am sure that Verizon could have potentially tripled the sales of the any of the Nexus devices mainly because they have three times the subscribers. When it comes down to it, Verizon has complete control over the phones that they allow their customers to buy. They were not comfortable with the idea of a completely open and untouched phone on their network and they refused to allow Google to sell it. Verizon loves to add their own bloatware and programs to devices and I am sure they were not too fond of someone else having all of the control. I hope that they have realized by now the power of the Nexus line and have decided to change their ways and allow the Nexus Prime to be sold for their network.

What about the iPhone on Verizon ? That's a locked down closed phone. No carrier bloatware allowed. Verizon had to keep it stock could not touch it. So if they can allow the iPhone it would be the same as the Nexus keep it untouched.

Rominucka

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Apple has more pull.

I honestly don't think that the mass public cares about the Nexus phones.

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge 4G-LTE

kagenish

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Apple has more pull.

I honestly don't think that the mass public cares about the Nexus phones.

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge 4G-LTE

yeah that's true about Apple, if the new Nexus phone looks sexy and powerful like everybody is saying then maybe this could be big.

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Google does not WANT the Nexus "Brand" to be exclusive like Apple. They want it to be open to all, that is the point. From what I have read in the past, they want to rotate carriers and manufacturers so that everyone gets a turn, that is why everyone bids to show the best that they have to offer to represent the next Nexus. and saying your phone company (and their by YOU) "Deserve" this phone over others is a bull thing to say if you ask me.

Highland Droid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile and Sprint do indeed deserve to be first to get a new Nexus over Verizon.

You. Have. GOT. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Sound like someone is trying WAAAAY to hard to justify their jump to T-Mobile.

Here's one reason that T-Mobile doesn't deserve the Prime, at all. They sold their soul to AT&T. Your pathetic little network won't even exist for long. :lol:

Oh and while you're beating the "first to have it in the past" drum, don't forget that Verizon launched the first Eclair (stock Android) device. It wasn't branded "Nexus" but it was certainly a Google flagship device. Seems to me like it's their turn again since Ice Cream Sandwich is the first big step in Android since Eclair.

T-moble. lol

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Admin please close this thread I started, we now know the new Prime is just another "Droid" branded phone coming to Verizon, it is NOT the upcoming Nexus-Three.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Admin please close this thread I started, we now know the new Prime is just another "Droid" branded phone coming to Verizon, it is NOT the upcoming Nexus-Three.

Okay... this is a joke right? We know with 100% certainty? Why? Just because you feel strongly that T-Mobile "deserves" the Nexus. Hilarious!

Highland Droid

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
AT&TMobile can have the next Nexus as long as Verizon keeps getting the Droids. The OG Droid was better than the Nexus One, and there's no reason to believe history won't repeat itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg