fast charger wiresless stand and phone case s20 plus need help

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
so tomorrow i'm finally got get rid of my s7 and upgrade s20 plus

umm samsung website saying its 49.99 but i saw they also listed it amazon and best buy

i look at specs saying EP-N5105TBEGUS and i saw can get best buy or amazon

so i assuming this is same product and will work

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07W6RG6T4?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6900023

or do i need to get this not sure same thing or not https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...harger-stand-9w-qi-compatible/&token=bxDtHWnH

i guess cannot used old samsung fast charger 2007 using s7 also i'm using tough armory on s7 i might try to get same case or another case spiegen not sure yet

what you guys thoughts?

Last edited:

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
ok tell me something do you think when i go to walmart this afternoon to get s20 plus phone activate it the sd card on my current phone s7 32 will be enough to put in s20 plus i got 11.2 available space but i also got 20.8 of 32 so i don't think it will work alot of stuff i have sd card are wallpapers pics mp3 songs etc etc etc

i don't know if walmart can transfer stuff off 32 gb to a newer sd card i guess 64? or if i have to verzion to do this

the thing about verizion main store back on 12th i was over there about s7 low space issue they couldn't touch phone and shoo me off to go to cell phone store had to wait until following mon open

so 2 things i fear i don't know if they will see me today if i have to get new sd card and walmart cannot transfer 32 to new card on s20 plus i look website last night it said prob cannot see me until after christmas that's too long and even if i make a appointment the question is can they now touch phones or not? is it waste of time

now i did call little verizon store across walmart they said they might can do it but will prob charge 25 if i do get new sd card on s20 plus what do i need 64?

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Just move the 32GB micro sd card from the old phone into the new phone. use smart switch to transfer anything store on the old phone itself onto the new phone. If you are buying the phone from a carrier in store they should help you with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer