Fast charging not working.

delec

Jan 28, 2018
Visit site
Re: Fast charging not working. Disable Game Tools!

For all the people who had their cable plugged in all the way and like me still had various issues, try connecting your phone to a pc. My s6 was detecting gear vr even though I don't own it while I was trying to charge. Plugged it in to try to put some Tool and Prince on my Spotify app and voila. Fast charging is now working. No more flickering between charging and no charging. No more cable charging when I'm connected to my Samsung fast charger.

Don't know if it still detects gear vr since I took package disabler pro to it and haven't looked back...

Thank you for the hint!
Uncheck "Game Tools" (settings - advanced features - games - Game Tools) solved the problem for me.

Mine was bizarre. If the cable was loose for a bit, it seemed the charger got confused,
replugging the cables wouldn't get to FC and the only way to get it to FC mode was to unplug the wall plug from the outlet, wait a few seconds and plug it back in the outlet. Same cables. Connections all still secure. This is confirmed repeatedly.
Unplugging the phone end and waiting wouldn't do it. The problem does not manifect using the Fast Charge ext Battery nor Fast Charge car adapter. (Idk
Given the hint about gear vr, i checked for gear in the settings, didn't find it, but found a "Game tools" hich was of course i enabled. Disabling it solved the problem and letting me extend the cables' lives a bit.

This could have been the solution for some where u plugging the power strip solved it, as it also would restart the wall plug.

I am so done with Samsung!
Idk what they were thinking abt shoving down the pike mandatory"Game mode"
I was pissed enough that i have to get game mode notification spam and no way of disabling and blocking it short of rooting! I told myself the GS6Active is the last Samsung phone i'll get. Why do they sabotage a good product?

shaik dawood

Feb 16, 2018
Visit site
I've had my edge for a few days now and everything has worked fine. Today however, fast charging is not working. Just went to plug it in and it said six hours until fully charged. Thought it was just because it was at 6% and need some more power or something to start the fast charge? Doesn't seem so. I tried different wall outlets and it's still not fast charging. I am using the charger that came with the phone. It's charging so incredibly slow. Please excuse the way I wrote this, I'm incredibly tired.

Posted via the Android Central App

srikantandroid

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
just unplug cable from both ends after charging . put it back only when you need to charge. it should work like charm. FAST CHARGING cables must not be connected to anything before you begin charging. Until you try this , please tell me whether you did all these fancy things
1. You must have changed cables ( sometimes . yes. bad ones are there too)
2. You change outlet - still no luck
3. you change adapter - still no luck
4. unplug CABLE from all devices and re plug after few mins - WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

srikantandroid

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
try my formula . unplug charging cable at both ends . leave it for few mins. put it back . it should work. and then never leave cable connected to anything after finishing charging ,. unplug from phone, outlet , adapter .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000