Favorite Apps on Panel

don.fief

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I installed Google Pay today. I went to add it to the 'favorite apps' panel on the edge, and I don't see it listed as being available. Am I missing something? I also didn't see Maps available until I updated it today. Most of my 'older' apps appear in the available list, but not all. Is there a flag that needs set, or something? Is there a work around?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I installed Google Pay today. I went to add it to the 'favorite apps' panel on the edge, and I don't see it listed as being available. Am I missing something? I also didn't see Maps available until I updated it today. Most of my 'older' apps appear in the available list, but not all. Is there a flag that needs set, or something? Is there a work around?
You should be able to long press the app and move it to the edge panel. If you do that, do the apps not stick there?

don.fief

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nope. It does not. I also tried adding it by touching the star at the top of the panel, and then looking through the list of apps. It is not listed there, but is listed in the main menu of apps.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I had a few like that until I factory reset my phone (for another reason) and then they showed to let me add to the edge panel.