FINALLY!

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Here it is, finally!

Cell Phones - Smartphones: Cell Phone Service, Accessories - Verizon Wireless

*Edit* Link is not working, also almost half a year and all Verizon could come up with for a header is "Change what's in your hand"? Really? :-X :D Oh verizon..
O3vjr8t.png

Last edited:

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I asked a VZ employee yesterday if the HTC One was still coming out Thursday. Her response was "I'm not sure. Launch dates always change, but our new Droid line was released today!!" I walked out after that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Guys, Don't click the banner. Just login into your account, Select your upgrade and then the phone will be at the top shown with the bundle. You can click just the phone if you want. I had no problems ordering...

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Guys, Don't click the banner. Just login into your account, Select your upgrade and then the phone will be at the top shown with the bundle. You can click just the phone if you want. I had no problems ordering...
Still can't get to the page. I was just chatting with a live employee and he also couldn't pull the page up.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Still can't get to the page. I was just chatting with a live employee and he also couldn't pull the page up.

Probably, because everyone's trying to order it at once. Give it some time and you did be able to order.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually picking it up in store in the morning, I just wanted to see the product page.

Oh ok, just make sure you go to a corporate store. Lucky, I have to wait till Friday, but I'll definitely play with it at work haha

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh ok, just make sure you go to a corporate store. Lucky, I have to wait till Friday, but I'll definitely play with it at work haha

Yeah! I'm going to make video of the phone hopefully I'll be the first on Youtube with it :)

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah! I'm going to make video of the phone hopefully I'll be the first on Youtube with it :)

I would have done that today on my lunch, But since it's not launching till...tomorrow(today) I couldn't without losing my job.

It's a beautiful phone though and limited bloat!

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I switched to Firefox (from Chrome) and was able to do it. Picking it up in the morning. Transferred my upgrade to my dummy line and kept my unlimited data. Woohoo!!

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I would have done that today on my lunch, But since it's not launching till...tomorrow(today) I couldn't without losing my job.

It's a beautiful phone though and limited bloat!

I honestly don't think i'm going to be able to sleep now, only 6 more hours until my local Verizon store opens. Yipee

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I switched to Firefox (from Chrome) and was able to do it. Picking it up in the morning. Transferred my upgrade to my dummy line and kept my unlimited data. Woohoo!!

Awesome I switched from Chrome to internet explorer and it worked when I clicked the banner. Thanks.