Find My Device App

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Since I just purchased the A14 5G, how do I remove my old phone from the "Find My Device App"?

I can't seem to figure out how to remove it.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to your Google account website (myaccount.google.com), then Security>Manage My Devices, and sign out of your old phone there. I think that will remove it from Find My Device.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Go to your Google account website (myaccount.google.com), then Security>Manage My Devices, and sign out of your old phone there. I think that will remove it from Find My Device.

That did not work but I read online that you cannot remove it and that it eventually just gets removed.

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean?

Did I sign out of my google account and then back again to see if the device is signed out?

If so, yes.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah all my past do also but can't delete but don't show up on find my device

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

lgbalfa

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I have two phones.

My old Moto G Power and my new Samsung A14 5G.

When I go to the app on both phones it shows that both phones are associated with this app.

However, when I log onto the website, it only shows the Moto G Power and not the Samsung A14 5G.

How can I get the Samsung A14 5G on the computer for me to have access to it?

If I ever lose the Samsung A14 5G, I can erase it by using the Moto G Power phone, but I can't delete it on the computer since it does not let me have access to it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have two phones.

My old Moto G Power and my new Samsung A14 5G.

When I go to the app on both phones it shows that both phones are associated with this app.

However, when I log onto the website, it only shows the Moto G Power and not the Samsung A14 5G.

How can I get the Samsung A14 5G on the computer for me to have access to it?

If I ever lose the Samsung A14 5G, I can erase it by using the Moto G Power phone, but I can't delete it on the computer since it does not let me have access to it.
Just to be sure -- on the Samsung, go to Settings>Security>Find My Device and make sure that toggle is turned on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaCollins