Fine condition - Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Unlocked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzigner

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 7+ 128GB with SnapDragon Jet Black with cover, 128 GB, in Fine condition for $600. Very lightly and lovingly used, always kept in a cover. No blemishes or scratches or any signs of being used. Comes in the original box and original accessories in the box. Cover is included, in the original cover box.
Original in-box accessories include - earpods with lightning connector, lightning to headphone jack adapter, lightning to usb cable and usb power adapter.
Included is the original Clear Cover Case in its box.
Device is fully functional, ready to be activated by a new user. This is unlocked, so you can use with any carrier you want. I am the original owner, and the unit functions flawlessly.

photos attached.

Shipping only to USA, with confirmed paypal only.

Attachments

• 20171221_100806.jpg
    20171221_100806.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20171221_100730.jpg
    20171221_100730.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20171221_100717.jpg
    20171221_100717.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 28

anon(2313227)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Iphone 7+ 128GB with SnapDragon Jet Black with cover, 128 GB, in Fine condition for $600. Very lightly and lovingly used, always kept in a cover. No blemishes or scratches or any signs of being used. Comes in the original box and original accessories in the box. Cover is included, in the original cover box.
Original in-box accessories include - earpods with lightning connector, lightning to headphone jack adapter, lightning to usb cable and usb power adapter.
Device is fully functional, ready to be activated by a new user. This is unlocked, so you can use with any carrier you want. I am the original owner, and the unit functions flawlessly.

photos attached.

Looking for any trades? Wouldn't mind trying out larger model. Didn't like the 6s size and speed.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

photos attached.

Hello. I would suggest selling this over on our dedicated Apple site -- iMore. You can visit their marketplace below.

https://forums.imore.com/marketplace-buy-sell-trade/

Status
Not open for further replies.