First Impressions

Racing24

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, Regarding the Home Screen continuous scrolling , it does not continuously scroll., as far as I can tell. I don't see an option for that in the settings ,..
You could certainly download a third party launcher like Nova and add that particular function you're looking for

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

kway_NY

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Can't speak for the 5, but the same was said about the 4. The N4 will continuous scroll if you put a blank page in front of the home screen and put icons there. can't remember all the details, seems like I deleted something or stopped something, but continuous scrolling does work on my N4.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Can't speak for the 5, but the same was said about the 4. The N4 will continuous scroll if you put a blank page in front of the home screen and put icons there. can't remember all the details, seems like I deleted something or stopped something, but continuous scrolling does work on my N4.

It doesn't matter if you have additional blank pages or not, the feature was removed from TouchWiz beginning with S6, only way to get that now is with a Third party launcher.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the updates, ladies and gents. I'm tempted to go grab one from Verizon tomorrow with their $200 trade in credit (I have an old smartphone laying around that I can use). I have a GS6 now, anyone own the GS6 for a while and now have the Note 5? the biggest things I'm curious about is battery life (I charge my GS6 ~1.5-2 times a day) and performance. What I mean by performance is RAM/TW lagginess after heavy usage. 90% of the time, my GS6 is buttery smooth. But if I use it for pretty heavily for a few hours, the phone slows to a crawl, supper laggy, hot, and I have to reboot it to get it back to normal. This shouldn't happen with 3GB of RAM, but of course, TW isn't the most RAM friendly "skin". Any insight would be great!

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the updates, ladies and gents. I'm tempted to go grab one from Verizon tomorrow with their $200 trade in credit (I have an old smartphone laying around that I can use). I have a GS6 now, anyone own the GS6 for a while and now have the Note 5? the biggest things I'm curious about is battery life (I charge my GS6 ~1.5-2 times a day) and performance. What I mean by performance is RAM/TW lagginess after heavy usage. 90% of the time, my GS6 is buttery smooth. But if I use it for pretty heavily for a few hours, the phone slows to a crawl, supper laggy, hot, and I have to reboot it to get it back to normal. This shouldn't happen with 3GB of RAM, but of course, TW isn't the most RAM friendly "skin". Any insight would be great!

Thats what i am doing. I was going to edge up w my turbo, but for 200 off i can turn in an old lg phoenix and keep my turbo.

Basically an old phone thats been sitting in my desk drawer is going to get me a note5 for 499! Cant beat that

Posted via the Android Central App