First to get updates good and bad

Allen Salyer

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Good that we get updates first but bad that half of my apps don't work. I hate to complain cause I have had a lot of devices that never got any updates. But need to be patient with apps after the update. Uninstalled a couple of apps cause they did not work after 4.3. Just waiting on Firefox.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
It's like a constant battle within ourselves. I personally would love to get the updates first but I also know that things like app compatibility and bugs come with brand new updates.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
to be honest its not a big problem at ALL. I had some problem with few apps but within less than a week about 6-7 apps are updated to fix 4.3 issue.
last app i had problem was MX player which got updated today.

now lets imagine the other scenario all apps works but you are still on 4.1.2 waiting for years to get the update. I waited only one week to get back to everything working/latest

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
The other thing to consider is the new version encourages the App devs to release newer versions of their Apps that may include other improvements we may have not have been released for months.

- - - Updated - - -

The other thing to consider is the new version encourages the App devs to release newer versions of their Apps that may include other improvements we may have not have been released for months.

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Only app in waiting for is the Mlb app for live video. Everything else works in the app. It's annoying but I can deal with it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using AC Forums mobile app

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad we get the updates first. I haven't had much problems with apps and if there is one it's usually fixed soon. Plus I can always hold off on installing the update if I choose.
I've been waiting for 6 months for my Tab 7.0 Plus to be updated to JB...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753