Flagship Paradise - Verizon G3, Moto X 2014 (Moto Maker), Droid Turbo and Sony Z3v

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Well darn. I guess I'll have to pass. I often have to use mms for work, and I need LTE for it as well. Speed is important where I'm at. We have to be first.

Thanks though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Do your research though to confirm...what I shared was from my experiences with older VZW handsets (2013 models). Things may be a bit different now...if they are, these are great deals from the OP to be had...

Posted via Xperia Z3

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Do your research though to confirm...what I shared was from my experiences with older VZW handsets (2013 models). Things may be a bit different now...if they are, these are great deals from the OP to be had...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Thanks. I gotta tell you, there will be little or nothing next years phones will be able to do that these won't. Or the years after that. I m still using a Razr Maxx HD on a regular basis. It games, lets me read, does text, email, everything. I love it because it's smaller than these behemoths and runs way longer than everything but the Turbo. So yeah. they are not quite the top dogs today. But they are still awesome.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Could you send me some pictures of the note 4 and price

I don't think he is selling his note 4. On the g3 sale post he mentioned he is selling the g3 because he bought a note 4 so is using the note 4 as his big screen device instead of the g3 now.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't think he is selling his note 4. On the g3 sale post he mentioned he is selling the g3 because he bought a note 4 so is using the note 4 as his big screen device instead of the g3 now.

He says I have a note 4 as well that doesn't get much use and comes with box and accessories.

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow. 6300 views. Good prices. No bites.

These are great prices, and Mr. Lip is an OUTSTANDING member to deal with. If I were on Verizon yet, I'd have sent you a Grover my friend. GLW this a-freeking-mazing sale!

Posted via Android Central App

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Closing in on 10,000 views. One nibble. No bites. I'm not giving these away, but the prices seem right to me? Plus the make an offer offer.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
They are good prices. If I wasn't holding out for the Moto x pure or the S6 edge plus. I'd grab 2 of these. I just got a ps4 so that z3v is tempting lol

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Just reminding everyone that the first one to buy at least two, I am including a 2013 Moto X, no charge. It works. Screen is excellent. Back shows some wear but still nice. Makes a great phone for small hands, or backup, or hey - it's a nice everyday phone. Amazon is selling them in similar condition for $100.

So, two phones at $300 each, shipped. Total $600. You get three phones. Or three for $900, you get four. Or... you get it. :) By my phones. They are awesome. But I have too many. They just seem to... accumulate. Yeah. They follow me home and cry at the door. What am I supposed to do? :)

mbar9607

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
how firm are these prices? im looking on swappa and i see some for lower prices but would rather support the forums over swappa

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
They are pretty firm. I don't sell beat up phones and I do take my prices from swappa for similar phones. And I generally take prices from the low end. I will deal, but I won't give them away either. So if you want to make an offer on something feel free. But if it's too low I feel free to decline :).

So far comments have been favorable on my pricing. I think they are fair.

Mike

wprob

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Man, can't believe these are all still here. Are you interested in any trades, particularly for a vzw galaxy gear s? :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.