Flagship Paradise - Verizon G3, Moto X 2014 (Moto Maker), Droid Turbo and Sony Z3v

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Man, can't believe these are all still here. Are you interested in any trades, particularly for a vzw galaxy gear s? :)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Thanks. But no thanks. Those are a bit much for me. If it was the new LG, then yeah. That looks like a traditional watch. I don't know what I'd do with a smart watch anyway :)

Bump for the day.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I know the new Note 5 just came out, but hey. These are still awesome phones. I'm selling because they are cluttering up the place. If you want to buy more than one, we can deal.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Here is an idea. What I want is an unlocked BB Passport in black, like new. You find one over on Crackberry. You buy it. I will send you some combination of one listed phone AND the 2013 Moto X OR two listed phones depending on selling price. I am willing to take some loss to make this happen. You send me the link and we both decide what it's worth. I will trust you that you are not buying some scraggy phone in it's place.

Yeah it's unusual, but we are closing on 20,000 view here with zero bites. Time to try something different.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Coupla nibbles - still got that Blackberry Passport offer out there! I want it bad! Willing to deal to get it.

Oh yeah. Bump!

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Bump. Deals? I'll dicker on the Moto X - the thing is like new. Leather back. 32gig! Nice phone with all factory accessories still wrapped. TPU case. $50 off - $250.

MSFTisMIA

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
OP, since you're looking for a passport, there may be a cat around here who can help. His name's bunky...just cannot remember his full handle off the top of my head. Reach out to one of the mods: worldspy99 who can patch you through.

Perhaps you can move one or two of these lovely devices to score your passport.

Posted via Xperia Z3

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, the 2013Moto is gone. The G3 is gone. The Turbo is gone. That leaves the 2014 Moto X and the Sony Z3v. Both have cases. The X may as well be new. Take them both. $500 shipped. If you don't want both we can talk.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure. I think the answer is kind of yes, but some services won't work. VZW is CDMA. if I were you, I'd pass on the Z3v or any Verizon phone.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, the 2013Moto is gone. The G3 is gone. The Turbo is gone. That leaves the 2014 Moto X and the Sony Z3v. Both have cases. The X may as well be new. Take them both. $500 shipped. If you don't want both we can talk.

Even if you DO want both we can talk. I'm getting tired of this thread, so $450 takes both. Otherwise $250 for either. And I'll tell you, if I wasn't lusting after a Passport this wouldn't be the case :)

bunky1971

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Even if you DO want both we can talk. I'm getting tired of this thread, so $450 takes both. Otherwise $250 for either. And I'll tell you, if I wasn't lusting after a Passport this wouldn't be the case :)

You need to be tired no more Mr. Lip!!!
I appreciate your email. This thread can be marked pending to be closed.

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.