Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

Husker4Life

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
could you do a ny gaints one with the logo more towards the top like the way wicked does?
i like that flame back but your logos gets cut off like all other wallpapers when you rotate your phone. that is just irratating. thans for all your works.

bclarke

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Any chance to have two separate ones made? Looking for a sahaks logo with blue flames and angels logo with blue flames...
And if they can be set up for honeycomb that would be perfect...
Thanks for all your great wp's so far!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey I thanked you in the post bellow the pics lol... I did like them and much appreciated the time you put in them. All I asked was to do the brewers one with the navy blue flame background. I also wanted you to make a retro brewers wallpaper with flames to match in the logo. With and without Lloyd and I included some images of the old logo for you. I included one other one as well if you could do also with fear the beer. Once again a BIG THANK YOU for your time with making these AWESOME looking wallpapers.

BrewersOldGlowFlames.jpg

BrewersOldLloydGlowFlames.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: davidh606

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
could you do a ny gaints one with the logo more towards the top like the way wicked does?
i like that flame back but your logos gets cut off like all other wallpapers when you rotate your phone. that is just irratating. thans for all your works.

I stayed a little lighter on the Blue background... I thought it looked better than going too dark... hope you like it.

NYGGlowFlames.jpg

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Any chance to have two separate ones made? Looking for a sahaks logo with blue flames and angels logo with blue flames...
And if they can be set up for honeycomb that would be perfect...
Thanks for all your great wp's so far!

I'm not sure who the "sahaks" are... could be the Seahawk, but I did not want to assume... here is the another Angels wallpaper.

AnaheimGlow2Flames.jpg

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
yes. Seahawks. Sorry. Still trying to get used to typing on my xoom

Not sure if you really liked my work or not since you did not like or thank me for the Angels wallpaper...
but I created you Seahawks wallpaper anyways... hope you like it.

SeattleGlowFlames.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bclarke

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
A new Viking's Wallpaper... and been playing with it... a few tweeks... but I really like this version :cool:

VikingsOutline2Flames.jpg

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible for you to do a dark wallpaper? Something on black background with a dark grey, or dark blue M. From University of Michigan

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Luckily you have at least Clicked the Thanks button... which I do appreciate... I gave this one a little glow!

MichiganGreyGlowFlames.jpg

Last edited:

RiverDog

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Really great work Fatboy97. Any chance you could throw together a Philadelphia Eagles WP? That would be excellent!

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick