Flash 10.1 won't work

EldonK#AC

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little confused and need some help.

I downloaded Froyo yesterday and was really looking forward to using the Flash part of things on the web. I downloaded the Flash 10.1 app from the Market also. Here is the problem. I can't seem to get videos or flash games to work. I am using Opera (I don't know if that matters). I got one video to play off of Yahoo news but that was it. And it only played one time. It goes to play the video but then says "Sorry, this video cannot be played". I went to Kongregate just to check out how it would work and it just has a blank box and says my system is not supported. I'm sure I'm missing something simple and will be quite embarrassed when I hear the answer.

So, if you guys could help me out...I would appreciate it.

Eldon

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little confused and need some help.

I downloaded Froyo yesterday and was really looking forward to using the Flash part of things on the web. I downloaded the Flash 10.1 app from the Market also. Here is the problem. I can't seem to get videos or flash games to work. I am using Opera (I don't know if that matters). I got one video to play off of Yahoo news but that was it. And it only played one time. It goes to play the video but then says "Sorry, this video cannot be played". I went to Kongregate just to check out how it would work and it just has a blank box and says my system is not supported. I'm sure I'm missing something simple and will be quite embarrassed when I hear the answer.

So, if you guys could help me out...I would appreciate it.

Eldon

Eldon, no reason to be embarrassed , no one knows it all, i may not even have the right answer to your question....

try this, from stock browser opened
menu key>more>settings>enable plugins>on demand or always

then try your videos, if you see an arrow pointing down press it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassymomma